Devbridge Group is an international software design and development company that builds comprehensive, custom solutions for enterprise mobile and web. We combine our engineering expertise with our elegant design aesthetic to deliver exceptional results for category leaders in manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, and retail.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (36)
Devbridge Group produces more than 140,000 engineering hours annually building custom cloudbased and mobile solutions for midmarket and Fortune clients. Our longterm partnerships are built on trust and transparency. We follow a streamlined agile process, are committed to Responsive Design, and always pursue excellence in what we do.
Paskutinio mėnesio (2018-2) vidutinis darbo užmokestis: 2257.40 EUR
Vidutinis darbo užmokestis palyginti su tą pačią ekonominę veiklą vykdančiomis įmonėmis: +107.70%
Darbo užmokeščio grafikas
Area of competence:IT, telecommunication, technologies, Management
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
At the moment we are looking for Lead of Engineering Unit who could lead the software expert teams. The position requires technical knowledge coupled with strong leadership, planning, and management abilities.
- Manage and expand software development team
- Deliver results: manage team allocation; maintain main production metrics; manage development process; improve team’s technical ability, utilization, and overall efficiency
- Collaborate and maintain alignment with the Devbridge Group team globally and contribute ideas on Devbridge Group services improvement
- Experience: 5+ years in software development with at least 2 years of people management experience
- General competencies: focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills: people management and development skills
- Technical competencies: experience in Agile development environment
- Languages: fluent Lithuanian and English
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
|Contact person:||Gintarė Juškaitė-Olechnovič|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: