Strategic Staffing Solutions International client is one of the leading money transfer networks, helping people and businesses in over 200 countries and territories worldwide, through a web of over 510,000 locations. Currently, the company is looking for:
Process Implementation Manager (6 months contract)
Does play a critical role in alignment with global regulators, process and procedures implementation sounds exciting to you?
We’re seeking Process Implementation Manager, based in Vilnius, Lithuania office. In this role you will be working together with other 5 program managers, 3 of whom are based in US, 1 in Dubai and 1 in Lithuania. Your key role will be to manage process change to align with constantly changing anti money laundering and fraud prevention regulations across the world.
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Become the subject matter expert for US FTC (Federal Trade Commission), understanding end to end requirements and the full extent of the agreement.
- Implement necessary monitoring / reporting processes to measure the overall health of the FTC requirement program.
- Own a detailed understanding of current gaps between Agent (vendor who trades company services) Value Stream, data infrastructure and operational processes, and the proposed design to meet the agreement requirements.
- Articulate progress, risks and accomplishments to upper management.
- Remove potential or existing barriers to execution of regulatory and internal requirements
- Facilitate global, cross-initiative communication, prioritization, governance and /or alignment
- Be a visible and engaged leader – driving recognition activities for the global teams
- Prioritize sustainable, scalable, global efficiencies to enhance the KYA (Know Your Agent) program and standards
- Ensure strategic alignment with regional leads on KYA project goals, rollout approach, measurement and alignment with Agent Lifecycle Management
- Facilitate cross-functional conversations to resolve prioritization conflicts, schedule variances, and timeline expectations
- Prioritize sustainable, scalable, global efficiencies to enhance the program and standards
- Enable tools and processes that position the company to quickly implement and track compliance guidance received in the future
What you will need to succeed:
- General understanding of compliance regulations within the banking/financial services industry
- Prior experience drafting policies, procedures, and program documentation strongly preferred
- Prior experience addressing regulatory, audit, or third-party action plans strongly preferred
- Able to create change through influence, foster teamwork and orchestrate teams; demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, ability to earn the trust of leadership and business partners
- The ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment due to the nature of the global regulatory landscape
- Ability to coordinate global program initiatives with diverse participation
- Proactive, strategic, curious, and passionate about continuous learning and improvement
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelor's Degree; advanced degree desirable
- Excellent communicational (both verbal and writing) skills
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience managing projects in a complex retail financial services organization with multiple products in payment services, or in a regulatory agency specializing in compliance issues for payment services
- Fluency in English language
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay and benefits
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced accounting teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.