Are you passionate about quality, like sharing and developing your knowledge?
Are you not afraid to take responsibility of testing complex solutions with many users?
Are you keen on improving processes to be more effective, lean, agile and test-driven?
Then join Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL)!
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Test Specialist in Real Estate Finance
In Real Estate Finance we are developing and maintaining Denmark’s real estate mortgage loans from start to end and have a system portfolio of more than 100 IT systems with millions lines of code. We are a part of a large business and focus on delivering quality solutions with no business disruption.
Global team is based across 3 locations - Denmark, India and Lithuania. The department in Lithuania has 20+ colleagues. Most of them are software engineers and business analysts working on projects and problem management.
As a team, we value and respect each other. We work hard and have fun. We make each other better.
You will be part of Problem Management team and your main responsibilities will be related with test and release activities:
- Define test suites, test cases and acceptance criteria
- Identify and order test data
- Plan and execute manual test
- Register defects in selected tool, including retest and follow up on defects
- Create test products, e.g. test cases, test plans and test logs
- Assist business during User Acceptance Testing
- Drive release verification procedures
- Identify improvement possibilities in existing processes and initiate changes in Problem Management and Projects
- Identify new trends in the Quality Control Industry and initiate changes in Problem Management and Projects
- Evaluate possibility to drive creation and execution of automated tests
- 2+ year experience with manual and/or automation testing processes, methodologies and test tools
- Strong focus on quality and attention to details
- Team player with Agile mind-set
- Good communication skills
- Strong ownership and ability to solve challenges independently
- Good English language knowledge
- Bachelor degree, preferable in IT field
- ISTQB Foundation certificate (advantage)
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.