ICT or Data Oversight Risk Officer
Join our team as a Risk Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
As an Risk Officer, you will act as part of Luminor’s second line of defense and will independently monitor, challenge, and advise on the management of data or Information and communication technology (ICT) related risks across Luminor’s business. You will work closely with other members of the team to analyse existing risk mitigation strategies, identify control gaps and weaknesses, and suggest ways and means for improving them.
What's In It For You:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Gross salary. 3300-4950 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
What You Will Do:
- Oversee and challenge the controls implemented by the first line of defence and perform routine monitoring of ICT or Data management risks under the guidance of a senior team member
- Contribute in the collection and analysis of data for risk assessments and reports by working closely with first line stakeholders
- Carry out independent assurance activities on ICT or Data management risks types
- Contribute to the development of recommendations for improving the effectiveness of risk management and control measures
- Identify, monitor, analyse, measure, manage, and report on ICT or Data management risks under the guidance of a senior team member
- Contribute to independent risk reporting to Luminor’s management and regulatory authorities
- Continuously keep updated with the regulatory environment and emerging trends to support ICT or Data risk management
- Contribute to other relevant elements of Luminor’s operational risk management framework
What We Expect:
- 1+ years of experience in risk management, audit or a related field
- Understanding of technology or data management risks and control measures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate information and make recommendations
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts and situations to audiences with varying levels of technical fluency
- Higher education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Business or other similar field. Certification in Risk management will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
Application deadline is 29th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!