Supply chain manager (Logistics)
- Coordination of cargo transportation routes from Asia to Europe by sea, and inland logistics
- Keep track of logistics and update the company's inventory
- To ensure that all logistic operations run smoothly, be a good problem solver, achieving a cost effective workflow;
- Documentation preparation and evaluation;
- Keeping track of cargos in transit by sea and by rail or road transport;
- Communication with suppliers, customers and sales team;
- Supporting the finance department with tracking incoming and outgoing payments.
- Keeping a continuously updated worksheet / database of the ongoing company orders
- Relevant work experience in the field of logistics and cross border trade
- Good leadership, team player, problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding of customer engagement, good communication and organizational skills;
- English language skills (preferably C1 or higher);
- Analytical mindset.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft office
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experience.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Remote work- 5 days a week.
K. Donelaičio st. 62 – 320
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.