Performance Marketing Specialist
kevin. is different. While everyone was talking about a payments revolution, we hit reset. We’re rebuilding financial transactions from scratch. So they’re faster, more efficient, and more secure for everyone. Our global team of experts has already made first-of-a-kind breakthroughs, creating account-to-account payments in-app and in-store. But we’re just getting started. We need driven people who see, show, and build different because it’s time to scale up. So, if you want a fast, fresh, and flexible place to grow, be bold. Join kevin.
As our new Performance Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Develop paid marketing strategies (e.g. Paid Social, Google Ads, Display, App marketing, etc…) that are tailored to each partner & user flow.
- Operational responsibilities for our performance channels, manage and optimize them and ensure on-point execution and success
Implement a performance scheme that gives us a data understanding.
- Monitor channel performance and build know how to interpret data in order to prepare measures for optimization of performance and activities.
- Work closely with our brand team to ensure communication & creative new ways to interact with potential new/existing customers.
- Be sparring partner for all our team members in regards to paid marketing.
- Keep yourself and us updated with the latest trends and updates in the world of performance.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years of working experience in paid online marketing.
- Deep knowledge of industry-standard tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, GDN, etc. DV360 is a big plus.
- Experience with market research is welcomed but not required.
- Experience with BI tools such as Google Datastudio or PowerBI. Hands-on attitude and a proactive mindset.
- Self-confidence and decisiveness in demanding situations.
- Independent working style and an ability to learn things quickly.
We only hire the very best talent from across Europe and beyond. It’s a competitive landscape so our salaries and benefits are equally competitive. Our comprehensive benchmarking means our renumeration for this role ranges from €2500 to €3300, based on your experience and competence, but if you’ve got something extra-special to bring to the table, let’s talk!
- Private Health Insurance.
- Flexible working schedule – just bring us the results on time.
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions with full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- The latest Apple MacBook and accessories to help you deliver great results.
- Work with talented and committed team members who are the best in their field, from across Europe.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. kevin. has a team of more than 300 employees in 20 countries and plans to expand its workforce to 1000 employees by 2024.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.