Digital Marketing Manager
Get Ready To:
- Lead lifecycle of digital campaign creation from creative development to execution in order to support Paid Social, SEM, Display, Retargeting and Affiliates.
- Work with physical product in Health and Wellness industry.
- Facilitate AB Testing, segmentation, and audience building.
- Coordinate the design, development, and content creation for all digital marketing channels.
- Translate business strategy into product vision, requirements, roadmaps and lifecycle recommendations.
- Identify short and long term priorities to achieve business objectives and stay competitive with the evolving consumer landscape.
- Oversee weekly digital reporting and monitor/measure and report daily site trends, revenue, product and content performance and optimisation opportunities that map back to business goals and KPIs.
- Monitor emerging trends across the digital ecosystem and identify emerging opportunities.
- Partner with brand marketing team to ensure social media, PR and partnerships.
- Optimise search tactics to better reach the consumer.
We Expect You To:
- Have experience in E-commerce, Digital Marketing or E-commerce Product Management.
- Have working knowledge of online marketing platforms including: Facebook Ads Manager, Affiliate Platforms (and key partners), Google AdWords, Google Merchant Center.
- Work well with deadlines, under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong project management and prioritisation skills with attention to detail and superior work ethics.
- Have superior team management skills.
- Be analytical and creative thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Have experience in the Beauty Industry (it would be a plus).
- Have a desire to learn and succeed!
Talking about perks:
- Join the growth. Outgrow your position in the fastest-growing company. Join initiatives and test your strength in various fields. Let’s build this rocket together.
- Pitch your ideas. Whether it’s a suggestion for the next workation or the best-selling product – we’re all ears. Share your plans, and we’ll make it happen.
- Test for the best. We’re the ultimate focus group of the new products we create and practice it before it is cool. What’s ours is yours.
- Self-development. Know any industry professionals you’d like to consult with? Would love to visit international conferences or take paid courses? Sky’s the limit!
- No boredom. If you think that you’ll have a typical 9-to-5 office job, then get ready to get your mind blown. Your position is never set in stone: work on different projects, be an A++ professional, discover your strengths along the way, and enjoy the craziness.
- Employee discounts. Why are we even explaining this? Beauty and wellness products? – Check. You want a taco party at our “San Diego” bar? – Check. VIP for the MVP.
- Start your own company. Yeah, that’s right. A startup within a startup! Got any ideas?
- Work hard, party harder. We couldn’t handle to party every time we reach our KPIs, so we stick to approximately once per month. On the other hand, our office never runs out of drinks & snacks to party every day – can you handle it?
- Day off cards. The headline says it all. You don’t need an explanation if you’re having a tough day or had a tough party last night. Though use it with caution!
- Wolt for late workers. Got to stay up late? You deserve to order whatever you want.
- Workation. Bali, Thailand — been there done that. Currently deciding where to go next, any ideas?
- Casual perks. Enjoy a hot tub on our terrace, a fridge full of food and a taxi budget. Also, you’ll be greeted with a starter pack with our merch, monthly office parties, game zone with foosball, PS4 & VR.
Work from anywhere. We have offices in the major Lithuanian cities – Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda – but in case you can’t think of what pants to wear today, waiting for your cat’s food to be delivered, or casually chilling in Tenerife – gotcha. Meet you at the Zoom party.ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?