Product Owner (Marketing Engineering)
Get Ready To:
- Maintain already developed marketing automation solutions, as well as oversee development stages of the new initiatives. Keep everything aligned with the company vision and goals;
- Together with the core team & main stakeholders, determine and deliver our marketing-engineering roadmap;
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog and run continuous improvement sprints;
- Provide advice and guidance to the development team on how to improve their processes;
- Rapidly increase adoption of Marketing Automation and define ideal activities to accelerate digital revenues;
- Listen to the “voice of the business” by collating change requests related to Marketing initiatives.
We Expect You To:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience with more than 2 years proven track record in leading deployment, maintenance, and operation of sizable scale automation platforms and/or digital communication tools with Marketing Engineering (Marketing Automation, CRM, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing);
- Subject matter proficiency with tools for marketing, event marketing, social automation and surveys;
- Have experience in a B2C customer facing product and good user experience understanding;
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and are able to work independently and manage multiple product developments in parallel;
- Creative and strategic thinker with a positive attitude;
- Have a data and evidence driven mindset in decision making;
- Solid experience with agile product development;
- Fluent in English. An excellent communicator both written and verbal but also a good listener.
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick - monthly taxi budget will wait.
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need - no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us - we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
Work from anywhere. We have offices in the major Lithuanian cities – Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda. New office in Ukraine – Kiev – but in case you can’t think of what pants to wear today, waiting for your cat’s food to be delivered, or casually chilling in Tenerife – gotcha. Meet you at the Zoom party?ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?