Web Optimization Manager/CRO Specialist
My name is Daiva Marcelė, and I am leading Digital Sales and Operations Department. We are a diverse team of strong and energetic professionals, passionate about our customers, technology and Telia. We are looking for a new team member, responsible for Web Optimization to join our team in Vilnius.
Your next challenge?
The Web Optimization Specialist is responsible for website performance and leading optimization efforts to improve user experience, maximize conversion rates and drive customer engagement through desired actions.
In this role you will:
- Maximize results by applying knowledge of web analytics, user experience and customer behavior
- Focus heavily on A/B and/or multivariate testing to develop and champion new testing capabilities and strategies
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website content (copy, CTAs), lead-generating forms, banners and more
- Analyze performance data and metrics to provide valuable insights and identify growth opportunities
- Manage web projects in close relation to main stakeholders (commerce, marketing, analytics, UX and content teams)
- Aim to stay up to date on industry best practices and new optimization tools and techniques.
Who are you?
You are proactive, result oriented and always hungry for more. You have a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify website optimization opportunities and you are ready to lift your knowledge to another level as well as our online business growth.
- Well organized/disciplined
- Communicative in nature with positive attitude
- Strong work ethic, engaged team member with high degree of professionalism
- Able to work in a team with a diverse group of colleagues and managers
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Details matter to you and you know how to put them in a big picture to build action plan for achieving high results
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Mouseflow and/or other analytical tools
- Experience with A/B testing and setting up event and conversion tracking that aligns with campaign goals
- Project management experience, digital marketing experience
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English languages (both written and spoken)
- Familiarity with HTML and BlueConic (advantage).
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose-driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT and telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a monthly base salary of 3000 – 4000 (gross) plus yearly bonuses which are depending on your competencies and your and Telia results.
Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic and Baltics.
If you fancy joining my team – Digital Sales and Operations, I am waiting for your CV!
Deadline for applications: 2023-02-03. Please be aware that the position might be closed prior to the application deadline.
Required controls will be performed to the finalist.
Welcome to Telia - let's make better happen!
Skelbimas galioja iki: