HR SPECIALIST (F/M/D)
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis grupės paslaugų centras“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the HR team and help us take care of our people. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Administrating changes related to organizational structure that are necessary to achieve or implement the strategy;
- Administrating documentation, related to the recruitment of expatriates;
- Ensuring smooth procedures of hiring and support of personnel for the area of renewable energy (managing documentation, communication with future and new employees, etc.);
- Integrating People processes, tools and projects in alignment with Company and Group strategies and business needs;
- Ensuring business strategy of renewable energy personnel by engaging with and assisting managers;
- Developing organizational culture.
We expect that You:
- Have a university degree (business, law or HR);
- Have more than 1 year of experience working within human resources for large organizations;
- Have excellent proficiency in English;
- Have an analytic and result-oriented mindset, critical thinking and creativity;
- Have attributes of high emotional intellect – ability to solve emotion-related issues and apply correct measures and solutions;
- Have experience in a rapidly developing environment;
- Have great communication, cooperation, and negotiation skills;
- Have great MS Office skills.
As part of our team You:
- Will have the freedom to make changes and an opportunity to join one of the largest international energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will take up challenges unique to the sector together with a team of professionals;
- Will participate in internal and external education programmes and learn from the experts;
- Will receive benefits package (health insurance/pension plan, possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 1550 to 2325 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.