PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICER (F/M/D) I IGNITIS RENEWABLES
Do You want to be part of „Ignitis renewables“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join our experienced team of renewables professionals and help us take care of renewables projects development in Lithuania. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes
- To plan project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Accurately documenting the projects creation, development, and execution as well as the projects scope, budget, and justification
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Continuously evaluate detailed projects plans to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines
- Oversee the development of the project and ensure that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards
- Monitor Programme reporting and ensure quality assurance and control in the project management system
- Coordinate project closure to distil good practice and ensure that learned lessons are logged.
We expect that You:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the industry
- Have a certification of Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent qualification in similar project management methodologies (would be advantageous)
- Are fluent in spoken and written English language
- Have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Are attentive to details, technicalities and have excellent organizational and technical skills.
As part of our team You:
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc).
As we pursue our strategic goals to increase gender balance in Ignitis Group, we are indicating “f/m/d” next to job titles, meaning we welcome candidates of all genders – female, male or diverse.
Ignitis Group received an international Top Employer 2023 Lithuania certificate. The certificate is awarded to companies for excellent people practices as well as ensuring good conditions for work and growth.
Ignitis Group ensures equal opportunities. We welcome all applicants and do not discriminate against race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity, age, disability or other personal traits unrelated to work obligations.
Salary range for this position group is 4146 to 6219 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.