Business Analyst in Banking Operations
Do you have a passion for data, systems, and modernizing processes? Do you want to take part large system implementation project at Danske Bank? Want to be a part of an innovative and specialised team? Well, keep on reading!
Our mission is to bring value to our clients through the provision of tax reclaim and relief at source services on our client’s capital income.
You will be part of our “Business Intelligence & Analytics” squad in Tax Services, which supports data analyses/extracts, controls, new system implementation, data issue identification and solving, and reporting to management.
We are an evolving team with people from diverse backgrounds, such as taxes, finance, teaching, law, arts, etc. We have a cross-country setup, with team members located in Lithuania and Denmark, and we work closely together to deliver the best service to our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated and analytical individual to join our team as a Business Analyst. The successful candidate will directly contribute to implementing a new system within the area, which would help modernize our processes and make us more efficient. Additionally, the candidate would be responsible for helping with Tableau reports, supporting the operational team and colleagues with ad-hoc data extract inquiries, and dealing with data issues.
Join us to contribute directly and indirectly to one of the EU’s goals of enabling the free flow of capital across the EU countries.
- Directly contribute to implementing a new system within the area to modernize processes and make us more efficient
- Create controls of medium to high complexity according to the needs/requests of the team
- Create and maintain Tableau reports
- Support operational team/colleagues with ad-hoc data extracts
- Liaise with other parts of the organization to understand their operations and data tables, and ensure we do not create issues for others by fixing things for ourselves
- Identify and address data issues
- Continuously evaluate processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Previous experience working in the financial services and/or banking sector
- You have an analytical and structured approach to solving problems, both on your own and with others
- You have effective communication skills and the ability to adjust to a level that suits the target groups with which you are communicating
- As a person, you are responsible, diligent and come in a good mood
- You’re curious and able to work in a dynamic environment with many versatile tasks with various levels of complexity
- It is important that you can say your opinion objectively and properly
- Advanced English language skills, both in writing and speaking
- Willingness to learn new things in a fast pace and complex environment
- Tableau knowledge is considered an advantage
- Alteryx knowledge is considered an advantage
- Previous experience working with a new system implementation is considered an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2480 EUR to 3720 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst - Business.