Junior Software Engineer (.NET Core) in AML Review Tribe
It is incredible how innovations, technology, and the world is evolving. But unfortunately, financial crimes are growing too.
This tribe is indirectly caring for the world to be a better place. We care about our customer’s and society’s well-being by reducing financial crimes. If you are interested in fighting financial crimes with modern, highly automated processes, then AML Review Tribe is the place.
We promise to feed your inner altruist here. In addition to moral points, technological challenges will come along. The tribe is creating an advanced AML system using the newest development technologies, where you continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
You will be part of IT and business experts in their field working in an Agile mindset.
- Develop IT solutions based on .NET and cloud technologies
- Be applying the latest development practices and software design patterns
- Be working in an agile & collaborative manner within internationally distributed teams
- Have responsibility and ownership of what you do
- Develop your skills, while helping the team achieve its goals
- 1+ years of experience in the .NET platform
- Able to make a technical decision and take responsibility
- Focus on quality and motivation for doing things right
- Can-do attitude, attention to details
- Ability to work both in a team and individually
- Ability to learn from experienced colleagues
- Advanced English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2400 EUR to 3600 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Associate.