Operations Officer in Buying and Owning Real Estate HUB with Finnish Language Skills
We are a team of 17 colleagues, working with various tasks to fulfill our customer needs in Buying&Owning Real Estate HUB. Our day consists of handling back-office services for private customers in the Finnish market, and our tasks vary from simple to complex ones.
We are excited to welcome you to our team and assist you with any questions you’ll have. We focus on our team goals and high-quality service delivery to our customers, so if you are attentive to detail, quality, and feedback-oriented, you will have a perfect environment to thrive.
As we are working with the Finnish market, you will have an opportunity to enable your knowledge of the Finnish language. We even have Finnish native speakers in our team and provide the possibility to participate in the language courses, so you will have a chance to elevate your Finnish to the next level. In addition, a monthly language bonus is applicable depending on your language level.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Administrate loans for private customers in the Finnish market
- Work with collaterals
- Read and understand emails, take actions according to mail content
- Disburse or redeem loans
- Pay construction loan invoices
- Daily communicate with our stakeholders
- Participate in migrations and process improvement
- Take ownership of maintaining high-quality services for our customers
- Discuss ideas and be innovative in our process improvements
- Finnish language skills (we provide a monthly language bonus and a possibility to attend courses for language level improvement)
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
- Focus on high quality, accuracy, and customer-centricity
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, when coping with peak periods to meet tight deadlines
- Feedback culture advocate
- Back office experience in banking or other finance-related international organization would be a pros
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1200 EUR to 1800 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Officer – Service Delivery.