Business data analyst
Business Data Analyst
We are expanding Data Analytics Hub in Telia Global Services Lithuania which consists of business data analysts, data engineers and MarTech developers. Team members of this Hub are strongly integrated into Analytics unit to build awesome data and analytical products for customers across all countries of Telia Company.
I’m Daina Rutkauskienė, Head of Data Analytics Hub and looking for team members who are eager to join our fast-growing unit.
Is this your next opportunity?
As a Data Analyst you will have the responsibility to provide BI reporting and self-service solutions for our business. You continuously improve and govern the analytical products we develop, supporting the business in data discovery and interpretation securing the right data to improve decisioning. You will work in a team with common objective to empowering our business users driving data literacy and data democratization.
- Define product roadmaps to meet the self-service & BI reporting needs of the business
- Manage the product backlog refinement and prioritization and enabling iterative and incremental deliveries
- Work to continuously develop our product portfolio for BI reporting and self-service
How we work: our set-up is agile cross-functional teams, roles within the team may vary depending on the use case we are fulfilling but in general we work with business analyst, domain data experts, solution engineers and BI architects and of course our business stakeholders. Your contribution to this team will be central, and you will have a great opportunity to influence the work that your team is doing
Is this you?
You have a track-record from working with self-service analytical solutions where you have used your unique blend of analytical, technical and business skills to create value. We hope that you see data visualization as a mean to simplify the complex or maybe even as a form of art, we do. You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large amounts of information with accuracy and attention to details. You want to constantly learn and you're not afraid to question how things are done today. We have fun and we reach success together with clear connection to business. You like to see results in short sprints, but you are also able to think long-term. It is also great if you understand our industry, how we work and our products.
- Communicative and team-oriented
- Demonstrates ownership
- Engaged and proactive
- Creative and innovative
- Analytical and insights-driven
- Previously worked as Data Analyst with several success stories to share
- Proficient developing in any BI toll (Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI) & expertise from self-service portfolio development, dashboard design, deployment and governance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Intelligence, Information Technology or Computer Science, Data Science, or similar
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, Git, Visual Studio Code is creditable
- Experience from working in agile development teams
- Background working with AWS Redshift is a bonus
- Background from the Telco industry is a bonus
The role will be about making recommendations and interpreting data, so great communication & presentation skills are a must to be successful.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 2761 Eur (gross) to 4141 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance;
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment;
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
New ways of working. We really care about people, so in response to the current situations in the country we will invite selected candidates to virtual interviews. We are also ready to fulfill all the necessary conditions to ensure successful work from home, including a technical gear delivery, onboarding process, trainings and more.
If this sounds like your next career move, apply for the job! Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!