Do you find building modern web tools that people love to use your thing? We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to enhance our capability to create easy to use and powerful network management portal for our business customers and internal professionals.
Is this your next opportunity?
Business networking services are living an era of modernization as software defined services are actively being developed and rolled out. I am Tapio Partti, Head of Product Development in Business networking – Product Area connectivity. Our teams mission is to develop modern networking services to our customers while working in a truly agile way in DevOps mode. With us you get to work in an end-to-end development team as a subject expert and beyond while learning from other web developers, DevOps professionals as well as product development and network experts.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will have central role in implementing new functionality, modernizing & improving technology stack and in general evolving Telia’s Software Defined Networking portals for enterprise customers.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Working in an international team of highly motivated professionals.
- Delivering well structured, easily maintainable, and high-quality code.
- Writing and executing tests and reviewing code made by others to verify quality.
- Collaborating closely with web developers, DevOps experts, other team members and PMs.
- Keeping up with technological development & best practices, and continuously enhancing your expertise & output.
- Participating in UI planning & design by providing valuable input and ideas.
- Working in an agile way following SaFe principles.
Is this you?
You have a strong motivation for web development and related technologies. You desire to create modern, well working applications all the way from back-end systems to easy-to-use UIs. You want to work in an interactive team setup, not hesitant on collaborating on different levels physically in the office and virtually via communication tools. You can manage your own time and take pride in being able to complete independent tasks on time while proactively asking and providing help when needed.
Your personal competencies:
- Problem solver - Learn new knowledge quickly and can use current knowledge in flexible ways.
- Result-oriented - Pursues challenging goals and works hard to achieve them.
- Team player – Shares information and expertise, to achieve desired results.
- Networker - Relates to others in an open, accepting manner and puts others at ease.
- Continuous learner - Aware of own strengths and weaknesses and if required, seeks help from others to get the job done effectively.
- At least 1 year of working with Python and at least 1 year with Django REST.
- Good knowledge of Linux environments including Docker.
- Fluent English.
Beneficial to have:
- Knowledge and experience in working with TypeScript and/or Marionette framework.
- Experience working with version control (GIT, bitbucket).
- Knowledge on computer networks.
- Knowledge on Elastic Search & Redis.
- Experience on UI design practices.
It’s more than just a job!Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits. This position offers a base salary in the range of 3165-4748 EUR depending on your skills and experience.
Interested?If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me at [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!