Head of Sourcing and Inbound Logistics
My name is Fredrik Svanvik and I am leading Corporate Technologies & Services within Telia Company IT Group organization. I am currently looking for Head of Sourcing & Inbound Logistics to integrate functional teams delivering and supporting Telia platforms, such as SAP S/4HANA, Coupa, and to establish the outstanding and modern corporate experience across our global footprint.
Is this your next opportunity?
Your key roles & responsibilities:
- Liaise with the staff members, managers and senior stakeholders in order to set and achieve goals
- Provide direction to the managers in planning and executing of vision and strategy towards modern corporate technologies environment
- Work with the managers to support new business development opportunities in the area of digital employee experience
- Build positive working environment for employees & ensure staff follow department policies & procedures
- Analyze any department related issues and provide immediate resolutions
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and termination activities
- Observe, analyze and offer optimization suggestions on operations and delivery (Change & Run)
- Develop department budgets and establish long-term and sustainable efficiency optimization roadmap
- Monitor IT efficiency & ensure service levels meet or exceed customer expectations (where customers are Corporate business functions)
- Ensure effective vendor, 3rd parties & stakeholders management
In our ever-changing environment, we need leaders and teams who dare to challenge the current, simplify the complex and care for our co-workers, customers, and our society. We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies, rather in people who thrive within a self-leadership culture.
We set high goals for our business and ourselves. Through constant feedback and regular coaching, our leaders ensure we are on the right path. That is why we want driven and skilled people like you to join us in continuing to make our goals a reality.
Is this you?
For this position, we are looking for someone with experience working with Sourcing & Supply Chain Management related domains, its operations and consolidation. Further you’re a strong communicator having experience in forming high performing teams in a multi-country setup. Proven record of global digital transformation in employee experience.
Your personal competencies:
- Strong capability to build relationships between people and between organizations
- Excellent coaching, communication, mentoring and change management skills
- Understanding large scale IT operations with high demands on stability and security
- Understanding large scale IT development with deliveries in complex environments using agile and scaled agile methods
- Dare to challenge the current “as-is” state, stress to simplify the complexity and the motivation to care for our employees, stakeholders and customers
- Leadership experience in similar role for minimum 5+ years
- Experience in forming high performing teams in a multi country setup
- Proven record of global digital transformation in corporate environment
- Technical domain knowledge, relevant 5+ years’ experience
- SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud products and Coupa experience is significant advantage
- Extensive experience of negotiations in – and external
- Relevant University degree
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and value-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications are not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 5 687 - 8 531 EUR (gross) monthly (this is a reference range, exact salary will depend on your competences). Plus annual bonuses which vary, depending on your competencies and your and Telia results. Besides, for each employee Telia has an additional employee benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plans
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 21 000+ awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job, you are welcome to contact me at
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. In the last steps, required controls will be performed.
Welcome to Telia – let's make better happen!