IT Customer Success Specialist (Lithuania)
- We are technology-driven and thirsty for improvement. Our business model is based on Customer Obsession - we start by listening to what our Customer wants and work our way backward. Are you ready to join the frontline of the business?
- The Customer Success department is more than just chatting with people - it’s about enabling the Customer with technical help to grow their business further. We treat our customers like we would treat our friends: quick responses, efficient assistance, and genuine communication are what define quality service.
- Working five days a week, the Customer Success Specialists are constantly confronted with Rubik’s cube-worthy problems. We are looking for a culture fit - a proactive and diligent person who envisions themselves becoming the next big IT specialist.
- What you will do:
- Communicate with Customers and solve their technical issues via live chat and email;
- Provide a red carpet Customer service experience to our Customers;
- Focus on the Customer’s success by offering additional services, tools, and products;
- Dive deep into the world of IT by continuous polishing of your technical background;
- Deliver impactful work on a company scale
- What we expect:
- Proven ambition and focus to develop your knowledge in IT;
- Strong communication skills in both English, and Lithuanian;
- Well developed interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in rotating schedule (morning/day/night shifts) according to business needs;
- You are based in Lithuania;
- What we offer:
- A 7-week course in technology, product, and communication knowledge;
- Ability to balance your work and studies (morning/day/night shifts that rotate every week);
- Hybrid work model if you are living in Kaunas/Vilnius, or, remote opportunities for people based in other Lithuanian cities;
- A supportive team environment where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, responsibility, and personal growth - we promote action-oriented behavior, and trust;
- Everything you need for your professional development – working equipment, training courses, books, conferences, Successors Academy, and individual mentorship;
- Gross salary from 900 Eur/month;
- Individual monthly bonuses (unlimited!) and regular salary reviews based on performance;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Daily leisure options, a dog-loving office, extraordinary team buildings, workations, company events, and more!
- Be an owner of this decision. There is no better time to apply than now. You will thank yourself later. 😉
with subject "IT Customer Success Specialist (Lithuania)"