IT Solution Architect SAP Access Management solutions
Right now, we are looking for an experienced IT Solution Architect who has expertise in SAP Authorization concept.
I am Anna Saarsoo and I am leading a great bunch of people in the Finance and Reporting team in Telia IT. We are a global organization and you will have colleagues in Nordics and Baltics with whom you will be collaborating.
Your location will be in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Your next challenge?
This is a job that calls for someone who understand business, processes and people. You will be the owner of the authorization concept and your tasks will vary from more operational tasks like daily support in incident management process to more tactical tasks like improving the roles and authorization concept. There will also be more hands-on work whenever there is a need to develop, renew or change roles and authorizations in SAP.
Your role is to be engaged during the requirements-gathering phase in projects but you will also act as a key internal advisor throughout the solution life cycle including operations and maintenance. One focus area will be to ensure high quality in line with business demands for roles and authorizations. You will work closely together with colleagues in the functional SAP domains of finance, sourcing and supply chain.
Who are you?
We are on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. Besides technical skills, key success factors in this position is excellent network and cooperation skills and ability to build good relationship with stakeholders in both business and IT. You take responsibility and have high analytical and goal-oriented approach to problem solving. You have a drive to achieve business value in long- and short term perspectives. As a team member you will be part of continuous learning and improvements, and having fun along the way.
- Forward thinking
- People loving
- Business minded
- Solution and outcome oriented
- Good knowledge of SAP Access Management/roles and authorization concept
- Good understanding of finance, sourcing and supply chain business processes
- Experience with multiple and complex projects
- Experience working end-to-end with business and IT from demand to value realization
- Understanding and hands-on working experience in software development as well as different technologies and methodologies
- Passion for new technologies, trends, patterns and frameworks
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia the home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Working in this position you will receive a base salary from 2900 to 4300 Eur (gross). Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs;
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job as soon as possible. Do you need to know more, call me on +46 70 2521722, or connect with me on LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!