OPERATIONAL MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find opportunities for growth;
- Make sales forecasts and calculate ROI for your designated projects;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements;
- Prepare marketing campaign for your products, including web page info, flyers, sales trainings, webinars and more;
- Contribute to competitor’s analysis to better know your product strengths and weaknesses;
- Be on foot with latest Telematics trends and news;
- Work tightly with development and support teams during project development phase;
- Looks for sales opportunities and competitive advantages of your projects;
- Support sales team to help them sell your designated product.
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical skills;
- Experience with fleet management or other IoT hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- A product that you can be passionate about to promote;
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Flexible working hours, possibility to adjust your personal and work time;
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way.
- Paid day off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids.
with subject "OPERATIONAL MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.