React Native Engineer
Get Ready To:
- Develop new and currently running exciting products that will be in hands and screens of millions around the world
- Showcase your business-driven mindset when looking for solutions
- Join a professional product team and grow together with Kilo Health
We Expect You To:
- Have at least 1 year of experience working with React Native (or at least 2 years with React)
- iOS / Android native development experience is a huge plus
- Have experience working with Redux, Firebase, or Typescript
- Be result and performance-driven
- Have no fear of failing
- Be curious and creative
- Never kill the vibe
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym, and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office all the time? Work in a hybrid model from wherever you want! We’ve got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Want to work entirely remotely? Why not — let’s do it. We’ll make your working experience as comfortable as possible with whichever work model you choose.
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative HealthTech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing HealthTech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual — wear what you want.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists, schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session, or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?