Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
SENIOR ANALYST IN GLOBAL FRAUD UNIT
The bank is a community of 19,000 people including over 1500 people Do you want to be a part of shaping the future of fraud prevention in one of the largest financial institutions in Northern Europe?
Our team consists of dedicated professionals within different areas of expertise. We are responsible for executing Danske Bank’s Fraud strategy as well as ensuring an agile high performing fraud detection setup across payment, card and mobile payments.
Our goal is to create an excellent customer experience and reduce the impact of fraud.
The successful candidate will join a team that collaborates closely with other Danske Bank entities to proactively tighten system security, analyze new trends and communicate them in an easy to understand manner within Danske Bank and to the external community. We are looking for an analyst who will assist in the centralized efforts to reduce the risk of abuse of customer cards and accounts, with a focus on data analysis area.
Our unit is characterized by drive, enthusiasm and an informal atmosphere, based in Vilnius and Copenhagen area. You will be working from our Vilnius office.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions relating to prevention of fraudulent transactions
- Proactively identify and assess current and emerging fraud trends
- Support colleagues and operations teams in their day-to-day work through analysis of data, systems and processes
- Work closely with various stakeholders and management to define the information needed and how best to utilize it
- Be a part of projects and contribute to the development of innovative solutions geared towards the prevention and mitigation of fraud
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Data analysis skills in a business context with the ability to present data in a clear and compelling manner that provides insight
- Proficient in SQL – writing new queries from scratch and the ability to extract value from large and unorganized data sets
- Experience with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken) is a key attribute
- Strong skills in the MS Office package
- An analytical mind set and a fact-based approach
- Result-oriented and with a positive mind-set and proactive attitude
- Curious, team player and eager to develop and learn new skills
- Professional experience in a relevant field, preferably exposure to fraud and/or prevention of abuse
- Experienced in Python/R/SAS
- Been a member of project teams as a business or data analyst
- Working knowledge of Agile & Scrum methodologies
Please send your application to LGrikinyte@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.