Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Service Delivery Manager in Cyber Security Defence Centre as a Service
The Cyber Defence Centre is part of Group IT Security & Risk department, which also consist of IT Risk Management, Architecture & Engineering, Identity & Access Management and Business Office with more than 70 colleagues located in Denmark, India and Lithuania. We do have a high work tempo with many tasks at the same time. Information security is an area with high attention from executive management.
The Cyber Defence Centre is looking for Service Delivery Manager who will be a part of joint taskforce of Cyber Defence Centre and Global Fraud Unit.
- Responsible for all aspects of security infrastructure delivery
- Engaging with stakeholders and managing internal, external and third party relationships
- Conducting status review meetings with team members across CTO and the business
- Ensure smooth knowledge transfer, identify and eliminate process gaps
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress to project stakeholders
- Manage Changes according to Change Management procedure
- Work with the project managers and other delivery managers to ensure that projects and work packages are delivered to time, budget and quality
- Ability to work in a global team as well as individually
- Ensure appropriate key measures and performance indicators are in place to track delivery and to be exhibited against performance targets
- Engage with and set priorities with the senior business managers
- Handle coordination and project task on behalf of Group IT Security and Risks
- University Education degree preferably in IT area
- Experience in IT service management
- Experience in delivering IT infrastructure tasks
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload appropriately
- Excellent English both speaking and writing
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy, problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in senior stake holder management
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work independently
- ITIL knowledge would be an advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to RPladaite@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.