Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software Engineer (Front-End) in Daily Banking Solutions – Digital Sales and Customer Advice
Design and drive networks operational simplification via automation and programmability capabilities with focus on the frontend of Network Automation Portal.
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region. Under Daily Banking IT belonging Digital Sales and Customer Advice team, which at the moment consists of 16 young, experienced professionals as well as interesting and really very nice human beings, is expanding and searching for a Software Engineer (Front-End) in a Book a Meeting squad. We value healthy and creative work environment in the team therefore we search for another nice person who would be willing to grow and learn from other professionals by being involved in delivering the most advanced and attractive customer oriented digital solutions in a high-speed Agile environment.
- Develop new functionality and improve existing applications
- Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
- Be involved in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mock-ups through implementation and release
- Work closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
- Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the solution
- Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers
- Define, design and execute testing on front-end if that is deemed best fit for our solution.
- Deliver a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions, covered by automated unit tests,
- Ensure that architectural choices are based on best practice and lives up to agility required to continue being the best in class,
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from analysis, planning and design to development and testing),
- Influence team thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- Solve incidents and defects
- Work in an international/multicultural team
Required professional competence:
- 2+ years of Front-end development experience,
- Passion for delivering a well-designed and optimized solutions
- Ability to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations,
- Being good in English with written and verbal communication skills
Required technical skills:
- Git or any other enterprise repository,
- An inspiring multinational environment in a large IT organization
- Emotional healthy work environment with highly skilled, passionate and joyful colleagues
- A great opportunity of freedom and the real possibility to make a difference in your responsible area
- Cross business career opportunities in the organization
Please send your application to MVaitilaviciute@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.