Systems Engineer, SRE, Web Hosting Team
- Contribute to systems' development and work on infrastructure provisioning;
- Support team members on solving daily issues;
- Conduct design and code reviews;
- Together with your team, share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents.
- Solid background in Linux administration;
- Extensive experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible (Chef is a plus);
- Expertise in source code control systems, proficiency with Git;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, IP, IPv6;
- Knowledge of at least one higher-level programming language (Python, Ruby, Go);
- Experience working with cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack).
- A working environment where people value highest standards, freedom, responsibility and personal growth;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment (Apple MacBook), training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Gross salary from 3000 Eur/month (depends on your experience);
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours.
- Read more about our company culture here.
with subject "Systems Engineer, SRE, Web Hosting Team"