Get Ready To:
- Create and design products from scratch that sell and will be used by millions of people worldwide
- Produce prototypes and test functionality
- Improve the design of existing products
- Gather feedback from product users
We Expect You To:
- Have relevant work experience as a Product Designer or similar role
- High-caliber product design skills
- Have a deep understanding of user experience design, interaction modeling, typography, composition, and layout principles
- Have profound knowledge of current digital design trends and conventions
- Be fluent in digital design tools, such as Figma, Axure, and Sketch
- Have no fear of failing
- Be curious and creative
- Never kill the vibe
Talking about perks:
- Work from anywhere. If you start to miss the office, grab a cab in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, or Kyiv with your personal taxi budget.
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. Just choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra days off to recharge. Use them whenever you need – no questions asked. A happy, healthy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- Receive private health insurance after 6 months at Kilo Health. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Create impact through progressive and innovative healthtech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing healthtech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- Change your career – if you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us, we’re all for it! We’ll do everything to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists, schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: fridges full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym (at the Vilnius HQ), and much more.
We have plenty of amazing offices you can choose from: our awesome headquarters in Vilnius, super cool offices in Kaunas, Klaipėda and Berlin! Woke up in the morning and decided that you don’t want to go to the office? No problem! You will have an opportunity for a hybrid work model.Want to work completely remotely? Why not, let’s do it! Let’s make your working experience as comfortable as possible!ABOUT US
Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 8 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.You Are Going To Deal With:
- Informal communication. We are not a corporate office, we are digital punks
- Many mistakes though never the same mistake twice. We experiment – a lot, since no one has ever done what we are doing
- Digital products in the health industry which acquires thousands of daily new customers globally
- Weekly new introductions. Our team grows faster than construction workers are breaking the walls to expand our office
Feel excited already? It’s our daily emotion. We want you, if you’re the one we would reach the impossible with. Are you ready?