VP of People and Culture
kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new VP of People and Culture, you will:
- Be responsible for execution of people strategy by managing new projects, initiate changes and establishing necessary processes.
- Lead direct reports (level of directors and heads) and facilitate their business unit development.
- Take proactive approach to identifying key people issues and opportunities.
- Identify internal, external, and emerging risk factors; takes necessary mitigating action by adjusting people strategic objectives and/or escalating to CPO/C level.
- Identifiy and diagnose impacts of organization-wide changes; advise, develop and implements effective interventions.
- Together with director of Talent Acquisition oversee and discuss recruitment strategies and selection practices to attract and retain exceptional talents.
- Initiate, challenge and oversee the ongoing implementation and improvement of our own designed internal people programs and projects (e.g. performance management system and process that enhance our business growth and individual progression).
- Build, develop and recruit highly motivated, high-performing people leaders. Coach and mentor for employees on the team as well as across the full people functions.
- Oversee the development of workforce strategy to meet the organization’s current and future competency needs
- 10+ years of dynamic people and HR strategy experience as a Director of People, Chief People Officer or similar in fast-paced and dynamic environments.
- Excellent ability to initiate, built and implement innovate projects addressing authenticity and uniqueness of the organization.
- Demonstrable track record of driving strategic projects and initiatives within the People & HR area.
- Experience with building and implementing leadership and organization development frameworks and processes.
- Ability to think systemically, consult and influence strategically with all levels of managers and leaders.
- Strong business acumen: an understanding of the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue objectives of an organization.
- Working knowledge of multiple people functional disciplines (rewards, talent acquisition, organization development, competence planning, employee relations, performance management, HR operations)
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and effective relationships with leaders and managers, people business partners at all levels, and associate level employees..
- Strong executive presence, excellent decision-making skills and the ability to work with a high degree of discretion.
- Mastery of all change management theories and principles, program design and broad understanding of the critical issues in other related areas.
- Extensive experience in developing change management as an organizational capability.
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €10000 to €15000, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Flexible working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 220 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.