Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Business Analyst in Wealth Management IT
Courage, commitment, simplicity, best user experience is only a few values that Wealth management IT department is well known for. With multiple different projects, web application and mobile application development we are trying to change the world in retail investment, insurance and savings management area. New technologies, the power of decisions, startup kind of projects and many other great things is just a regular day in WMIT.
Forget about the suits and bureaucracy we are all here not for the fashion – we are here for passion in IT and real stuff.
Are you interested in challenging working environment? Does that this the force that motivates and moves you forward? Wealth Management IT is searching for you!
You will be challenged by team, business and by inner and outer forces. However, at the same time you will be supported by the best and the most professional team ever. You won’t be bored doing analysis, as the processes differ according to project. It might appear that at some point of time you will be the one who brings innovation to the process and changes the attitude towards it from the ground.
To be more precise you will be responsible for:
- Requirements analysis and communication with numerous stakeholders and internal suppliers;
- Be the one who builds the bridge between development team and business;
- Understand the business area and continuously challenge business and the team to create the product that they are proud of;
- Help the team to implement business ideas;
- Be the one who carries the ownership for the developed product;
- Stakeholder management;
- Product backlog keeping
We expect you to have:
- Knowledge of software development processes;
- Knowledge of project and product management practices (good and bad);
- Experience of working in global teams (advantage);
- Understand SCRUM practices;
- Team player with strong focus to quality;
- 2+ years’ experience of IT business analysis;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Decision making;
- Strong communication skills;
- Holistic thinking and open minded
- Excellent skills in English - written and spoken.
- We will teach you other skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.