Euromonitor International is the world leading provider of global business intelligence and strategic market analysis. We have more than 40 years’ experience of publishing international market reports, business reference books and online databases as well as a large Consulting division. Company is headquartered in London, with regional offices in Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Santiago, Dubai, Cape Town, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Sydney and Bangalore. It has a network of over 1000 analysts worldwide.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (19)
Recently we have launched totally new product presenting fully comparable socio economic data and indepth analysis on 850 of the world’s key cities. It uncover the latest trends, economic developments and consumer profiles of the world’s most important metropolitan areas including economic makeup, demographic trends, level and distribution of household income, consumer spending preferences, cities infrastructure and affordability.
Area of competence:Finance, accounting, audit, Insurance, Science, training, research
The main duties will be: standardising company and brand names in various consumer goods industries across 100 researched countries; conducting research related to company and brand acquisitions and changes of ownership; improving overall data quality across Euromonitor International
The main objectives are: to raise the quality of data (both – published externally and used internally); to track errors, inconsistencies and create rules and checks which will prevent them in the future; to ensure that published research is complete, free of both human and technology originating mistakes and of the highest quality; to ensure that there is a consistent approach across the 100 countries covered for each research project, as well as between projects and internal data sources.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Standardisation of data across databases of company shares, storechecks, sources, CRM and other internal repositories
- Conducting research related to company and brand acquisitions and changes of ownership and implementing the findings within the companies database
- Liaising with Research Analysts and other Euromonitor research staff (in-house and in-country) to ensure consistency in data between countries
- Working closely with Industry Analysts to ensure that databases reflect their understanding of their specialist markets
- Effective management of company knowledge gained in research projects to ensure that it is leveraged across subsequent projects and in different Euromonitor products
- Building Data Quality best practices and implementing them across the company
- Proactively discovering new venues for data improvement
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Oral and written fluency in English is a must; any other European languages or Chinese or Japanese considered an advantage
- Understanding of how databases work and how the various parts of the data correlate
- Computer literacy, preferably with experience of Excel and ideally SQL Server
- Experience of using data quality or MDM tools considered an advantage
Sounds exciting? Send us your resumes and Cover letter in English to VilniusRecruitment@euromonitor.com (mention Standardisation under subject heading). Application deadline is 5th March, 2018.
Interviews will start and vacancy might be closed before application deadline.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only successful candidates will be notified.
|Contact person:||HR and Recruitment Specialist|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: