Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Senior Front-End Software Engineer in Distributed Technologies
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to disrupt financing processes? We are committed to be at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and a courage to challenge the way we do things.
Danske Bank Group IT offers competitive financial benefits, one of the best IT offices in Vilnius, Scandinavian working culture.
Skills development is key for us, and, as one of Denmark's largest IT development organizations, we offer an extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
You will join Distributed Technologies where we develop the Cloud2 Self-service portal for Danske Bank Group Multi-Cloud. Your role will be to design, build, and deploy sexy UI and some back-end APIs. You will understand how private and public cloud works.
You will work closely together with fellow front-end developer and back-end developers, infrastructure engineers as well as internal user and people understanding the customer and business needs.
- Strong architecture skills in both front end and back end
- Experience in web development and know about integrating with back-end systems, Practical experience with REST
- Understanding of SQL
- Strong object-oriented design techniques and reusable component design
- Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in developing APIs in Node.js for new features, writing test, adding UI form
- Code review experience
- A “yes we can” attitude
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.