Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Senior Software Engineer (Java) in Online Sales - Advisory Support
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to face new challenges in one of the most digitalized financial companies in the Nordic region.
Under Daily Banking IT belonging Digital Sales and Customer Advice team, which is mainly focused on working with cloud based solutions in international agile team together with other highly skilled IT professionals, at the moment consists of 10 young and experienced professionals as well as interesting and really very nice human beings, is expanding and searching for a Senior Java software engineer.
We expect to find another similar nice and motivated person who would have passion in building solutions in Java, eager to initiate and drive modern technical solutions on a daily basis and willing to become one of the key players in digitalizing the bank. We need you!
- Deliver a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions, covered by automated unit tests,
- Ensure that architectural choices are based on best practice and lives up to agility required to continue being the best in class,
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from analysis, planning and design to development and testing),
- Transform and adapt legacy systems to a new and modern platform by developing new functionality and improving existing applications,
- Work in an international/multicultural team
- Influence team thinking based on experiences with new technologies
- 3+ years of Java development experience with scalable, high availability and complex enterprise solutions,
- Excellent English skills,
- Passion for delivering a well-designed, optimized and scalable solutions covered by automated unit tests,
- Ability to articulate best practices related to application enhancements/customizations, integration with other applications and development
Required technical skills:
- Spring (or any other similar application framework),
As an advantage would be skills of:
- Full-Stack development,
- Git or any other enterprise repository,
Required personal skills:
- Constant will for the professional growth,
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills,
- Taking initiative and decisions,
- Positive and can-do attitude, good team-work skills
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- An extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.