Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Danske Bank Group IT Lithuania (DGITL) is a part of an organization, which delivers world-class digital financial solutions to customers. DGITL is newly established IT site operating from the end of 2014 but it is already the fastest growing IT organization in Lithuanian market. We have an understanding that the current change is Technology-driven, and we prioritize IT as a key component for success in our journey to drive digital disruption in the bank.
DGITL teams work with complex tech challenges and develop Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative digital solutions. Teams are driven by job content and shared ownership of strategic services, they own service strategy and lead improvement. One more important feature – senior leadership is present on site.
Software packaging, Patching and Deployment specialist in End-User Technology Team
As a specialist with expertise in software packaging and software distribution you will be part of an “Application Integration” team. The team will be in close dialogue with a workstation team, with IT architects and senior engineers. The job offers possibility to work with workstation infrastructure solutions for a large financial company which is present in more than 10 countries with more than 26.000 workstations.
We are looking for a workstation specialist with expertise in software packaging and software distribution. The job includes maintenance tasks to keep software up to date.
- Application packaging and repackaging
- Software patching
- Assist in developing and implementing application packaging standards and guidelines following best practices
- Ability to communicate with clients to accurately determine and follow timeframe for Application packaging and deployments
- Providing packaged application support including L2-L3 incidents handling and root cause analysis
- Provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
- Software packaging, based on MSI and PowerShell
- Organize and implement application massive deployments via SCCM
- Patching of workstations software using SCCM and WSUS
- Work with 2nd - 3rd level incidents and problems related to packaged applications
- Ensure proper documentation is maintained and in line with department and supported infrastructure standards
- Ensure proper change control is maintained
- Advanced Windows OS troubleshooting experience
- MSI Packaging knowledge
- Strong PowerShell knowledge
- VB scripting knowledge
- Good English language skills: both verbal and written (Pre–Advanced level)
- Work experience with WQL and SQL, Bash/Shell, AppleScript or C# will be considered as an advantage
- Software distribution experience with SCCM is an advantage
- Microsoft Desktop certification – MCSA or MCSE is an advantage
- An inspiring environment in a large IT organization
- A perfect opportunity to join an IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the organization
- Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions
- Extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Highly skilled team and career opportunities
- Cross business career opportunities in bank
Please send your application to cvLT@strategicstaff.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted.