Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements, and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries. Our client, Flo Health - the fastest growing AI-driven women’s health product that encompasses solutions for girls and women at every stage of their life. Flo has over 100 million downloads worldwide and 30 million monthly active users. Flo exists to empower women by giving them a space they can access the knowledge and support they need to prioritize their health and wellbeing.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (39)
Area of competence:Purchasing, supply management
The company is expanding very fast and opening a new office in Vilnius (next Netherlands, UK). They are creating a new procurement team that will overtake all the vendor management processes.
As a senior procurement specialist, you will have the opportunity to create procurement processes in the company and implement your ideas.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supervise the purchasing budget and sourcing operations.
- Lead complex deals and negotiate with key vendors.
- Analyze purchase and offer bids and negotiate accordingly.
- Evaluate and select suppliers to support both new product development and cost savings initiatives based on total cost and performance analysis.
- Manage critical suppliers’ agreements including negotiation of terms, critical renewals, issue identification, tracking, and decision making.
- Identify and negotiate with suppliers to provide the best pricing, serviceability, and quality leveraging tools such as commodity trends and market conditions.
- Understand business impacts and align with stakeholders to effectively assess risk levels, manage supply continuity establish risk mitigation strategies.
- A minimum of 3 years of procurement experience for multinational businesses.
- Strong knowledge of the industry, market conditions, procurement related business processes.
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- A track record of bringing new, fresh ideas on building and implementing the best processes, systems, and procedures for the company.
- Leadership qualities.
- Proactive and open-minded.
- Perfect English (speaking, understanding, writing).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, structured thinking.
- IT and/or enterprise software sourcing experience.
- Russian language skills.
- Possibility to create and establish purchasing processes and strategies within the company.
- Possibility to create your own team and become a lead.
- Opportunity to participate in international projects and to work hand in hand with world-leading companies.
- Initial benefits package: health insurance, social money (60 $ per month that you can use for sports compensation, parking, learning, etc.), Stock options for all employees.
- Other motivating perks: healthy snacks and fruits, tee/coffee, etc.
|Salary offered:||from 3.030 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Rasa Laukytė|
|Address:||Mėnulio st. 7|
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: