kevin. is a startup with a bright present and even brighter future. Here we dream big, and then we commit to making those dreams come true. We have already built things that were never built before - in-app payments, card redirect, and there is more to come.
How did we manage that? By hiring people that are talented, driven, ambitious. Our company provides an environment where people like that can flourish - they can learn, explore, innovate. And they do just that!
So come join us and add rocket fuel to your career! kevin. is a great place to explore paths that were not explored before, and actually make impactful decisions.
As our new Legal Counsel, you will:
- Contribute to the development of the company’s most significant projects and new services by consulting colleagues on relevant legal issues and helping to resolve arising legal challenges.
- Prepare and submit proposals on the implementation or improvement of agreements or other legal documents.
- Monitor, organise and evaluate the implementation of the provisions of legal acts and other legal documents.
- Establish and maintain internal legal processes and procedures.
- Ensure, that the company complies with laws and guidelines related to our business.
What you need to be successful:
- 5+ years' of experience in business related legal work.
- 3+ years' of experience of working in a Fintech company.
- Master's degree in Law.
- Proven experience in the payments industry (legal regulation and commercial practices).
- Being proactive in identifying organisational needs, a self-starter, with a desire to work in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Excellent organisational problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English (both spoken & written).
We don’t play games when it comes to compensation packages and benefits for our employees. Our remuneration ranges from €4020 to €4915, based on your experience and competence. We not only provide competitive salaries, but we also offer several extra benefits, such as short- and long-term incentives, private health insurance, and much more. So if you’re looking for stability and comfort with a bit of excitement sprinkled in here and there, then kevin. is the place for you!
What will you get in addition:
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible salary payments - pick if you want to get your salary weekly, monthly or twice a month (applicable only for Lithuania based employees).
- Freedom to create, innovate, and make impactful decisions.
- Flexible working schedule – just bring us the result on time.*
- Talented and committed team members - the best of their fields.
- Full ownership of your tasks and decisions.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Full compliance with local law requirements and labour code.
*Expectations on location may apply depending on role and seniority
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, the Company supports more than 6,000 merchants in 15 markets, including Sweden, Finland, Poland, Spain, Netherlands, Baltics and Portugal, where the company has a coverage of more than 85% of bank customers. The firm’s services will be available in 28 European Economic Area (EEA) countries by the end of 2022. kevin. has a team of more than 260 employees in 20 countries and it plans to expand its workforce to beyond 350 employees in 2022.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.