UAB, SHIFT Financial Services LT is a payment institution company registered in Vilnius Lithuania. with offices in Vilnius, Lithuania; London, UK and a regional office in Amman, Jordan. Shift is going towards becoming more involved Fintech, with the establishment of Lithuanian company Shift has stepped in the Lithuanian market, and Shift is planning to expand the services provided to it clients.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (1)
Functions in Lithuania:
Lithuanian company branch will be Shift’s hub for Europe, our functions after the expansion will include but will not be limited to: Operations, Accounting, AML, BD, support, and other required functions.
Paskutinio mėnesio (2019-10) vidutinis darbo užmokestis: 1921.47 EUR
Vidutinis darbo užmokestis palyginti su tą pačią ekonominę veiklą vykdančiomis įmonėmis: +-192247.00%
Darbo užmokeščio grafikas
Area of competence:Management
- UAB, SHIFT Financial Services LT is a payment institution company registered in Vilnius Lithuania. This company will serve its customers in European Region with support of its subsidiary in London. We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures. You will be the highest-ranking manager in the organization and will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long-term goals. Very strong crisis management skills will also be essential since the managing director is the one expected to “save” the company in times of need. The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the CEO so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Strong understanding of electronic money industry and measures of performance
- Familiarity with money remittances, technical background and money transfers.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position for 3-5 years
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
- Languages English, in addition to any other European language (German, French, Italian, Spanish is a big advantage)
For the location of the position we are open to discussion, as we have offices in Vilnius, London, Amman, and looking to expand further.
|Salary offered:||from 3.100 €/month to 6.950 €/month (gross)|
|Contact person:||Omaras Adi|
|E-mail:|| with subject "Managing Director"|
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: