Finance Business Partner
We are seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to become a part of the Technology & Services (T&S) Finance team in Vilnius.
You will work in collaboration with colleagues from Denmark (Nordics), India, Lithuania. The T&S Finance team is responsible for the end to end financial process for the T&S organisation which has a cost base of 9 bDKK and a workforce of over 8,000 employees.
Key process include target setting, quarterly rolling forecasts, cost analysis and driving the monthly management reporting cycle. Within T&S there are 8 units – Large Corporates & Institutions T&S, Personal & Business Customer T&S, Functions T&S, Data T&S, Security, Premises & Procurement, Tech Innovation & Foundation and Strategy & Transformation.
- Build good relationships with stakeholders to understand business commercial drivers and their financial impact, be the first point of contact for stakeholders
- Participate in the financial planning process (targets, quarterly/monthly forecasts) and monthly closing cycle
- Provide financial expertise by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, recommending actions to stakeholders
- Effectively support business areas in identifying risks and opportunities, phasing off costs
- Be Instrumental in process mapping and continuous improvement
- Be responsible for maintaining and improving various business, cost and forecasting models
- Develop processes to improve quality, productivity and risk management
- Drive and participate in projects improvement
- Advanced business partnering skills and previous experience in supporting non-finance teams
- Experience and genuine interest in Technology and/ or Services organisation
- Previous experience in target setting (budgeting), forecasting, period management accounts, analysis
- Advanced Excel and data modelling skills
- Pro-active and enthusiastic team member with drive and commitment to deliver high quality and challenge to make things better
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Experience with process approach or project management (would be considered as a pros)
- Experience in Agile methodologies, Technology Business Management or Lean process improvements (would be considered as a pros)
- Upper-intermediate English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2680 EUR to 4020 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Business.