- Perform functional and non-functional testing for Website and hPanel products;
- Create and maintain tests for new and existing features of our products;
- Design and execute manual test cases and test scenarios;
- Have the ability to practice your skills by choosing to write automation scripts;
- Identify system malfunctions and register issues;
- Collaborate with developers and ensure all bugs are completely fixed.
- 2+ years of experience as a manual software QA engineer;
- Experience in Web testing, network knowledge, and basic programming skills (UI automation knowledge with Java is a plus, but not mandatory);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- You are a real team player, who feels comfortable making important decisions and standing behind them;
- You are a true problem solver with a strong desire to learn;
- No critical bug can escape your eye. 🐜
- Inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Everything you need for your professional development, from latest working equipment to accesses to training courses, conferences, etc.;
- Flexible working hours;
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Ability to work from Vilnius and Kaunas offices, as well as fully remote;
- Gross salary from 2400 Eur/month and above (depends on your experience).
with subject "QA Engineer"