Bolt – didžiausia transporto technologijų kompanija Rytų ir Šiaurės Europoje su daugiau nei 500 tūkstančių patenkintų programėlės naudotojų. Sukūrėme programėlę kuri leidžia keleiviams važiuoti saugiai ir greitai – keliais spustelėjimais telefono ekrane.
Visi įmonės darbo pasiūlymai (1)
Area of competence:Customer services, Personnel management
- Represent Bolt in Lithuanian & English speaking markets;
- Support all Bolt users and help them get the most out of our app;
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care;
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolt's customer support;
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging hyper growth environment;
- Manage inbound and outbound support volumes across all channels and make sure we stay within the agreed service levels;
- Arrange and review the scheduling activities for Customer Support Specialists;
- Mentor and facilitate/support the training and onboarding of new customer support staff per need;
- Lead by example and promote the company values amongst Customer Support Specialists and beyond;
- Mentor and teach Customer Support Specialists per need to achieve and maintain best in class customer support standards;
- Lead initiatives within and beyond Customer Support to drive down the size of incoming support volume;
- Provide teams outside of Customer Support with solid data on customer contact reasons to improve our products and policies.
- Understand what outstanding customer support looks like and be ready to go the extra mile;
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others;
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Bolt;
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day;
- Have excellent spoken and written Lithuanian & English skills, any other language is a plus;
- Be passionate about new technologies.
- A competitive salary and company stock options;
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that;
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe;
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events;
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done;
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
|Salary offered:||from 2.000 €/month to 2.200 €/month (gross)|
|E-mail:|| with subject "Customer Support Team Lead"|
|Internet link:||www.bolt.eu/lt |
- If you are interested please apply online at our website
Padėkite draugams rasti geresnį darbą. Pasidalinkite šiuo skelbimu: