Online Advertising Consultant
- Manage Digital Marketing missions and propose tailor-made ROI driven solutions in Online Advertising (PSA, SEA, Programmatic, Affiliate Marketing, …)
- Select the relevant advertising channels regarding the needs, goals and target of the BMC (Brand Market Combination), and realize media plans in accordance with it
- Set up, implement, and manage Online Advertising campaigns
- Follow-up the most relevant KPI’s while campaigns are broadcasted
- Analyse the ROI of each campaign, optimize them & draw up reports related to it
- Support the Head of Online Advertising in the management of global activation projects
- Manage contacts (direct/indirect) with the customers to advise them, and keep them informed about the evolution of the project
- Make sure to satisfy and meet client’s needs & expectations
- Advise clients regarding any interesting market trends
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing
- You have a pronounced interest for Digital Marketing, and mainly for Online Advertising and Social Media
- You are fluent in English
- You are a real team player & have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- You have both excellent analytical and organizational skills
- You are eager to learn about Digital Marketing strategies and tactics deployed by Etex and similar companies.
Collaboration, Communication, and coordination
- Problem resolution and creativity in solution development
- Good verbal, written, and communication skills
- Communication between internal business clients and external providers (digital marketing agencies)
- Ability to collaborate with customers, partners and stakeholders across functions and geographies.
- Increase and share your knowledge of Digital Marketing, and more specifically of Online Advertising (PPC, SMA)
- Curious about Digital Marketing technologies and innovation and daring to take risks
Functional Knowledge and Skills
- Operational understanding of organic Inbound and Outbound Digital Marketing strategies ad tactics
- Experience with Marketing & Sales Technology (API, Automation...)
- Online Advertising: Google (Search, Display, …), Facebook (Blueprint Certified). Experience with other channels is a plus.
- Fluent in English (written and oral). Knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge sharing & passionate colleagues
- A dynamic work atmosphere in a well-established global company with development opportunities
- Flexibility and good balance between work & private life
- A varied and innovative work with responsibilities
- An evolving salary based on your experience
K. Donelaičio st. 62 – 320
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.