Project Manager, Custom qPCR reagents
- Partner with a cross-functional team to ensure on-time commercialization of custom products all the way from customer‘s request to validated manufacturing.
- Establish processes/systems to track and manage projects and deliverables.
- Successfully balance project scope, timeline, cost, quality and risks.
- Work with customers, sales representatives and R&D to define and document custom product requirements.
- Coordinate the provision of custom documentation to customers.
- Monitor custom products sales and orders and facilitate order fulfillment for key customers.
- Adapt Thermo Fisher‘s Product Commercialization Process (PCP) to meet the needs of the Custom business.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences (biochemistry, molecular biology, biology).
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external customers, motivate teams, manage budgets and schedules, and resolve conflicts.
- Ability to prioritize, work effectively in teams and in fast paced environment.
- Fluent Lithuanian and English skills (written and speaking).
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- Monthly salary (from 1700 to 2900 Eur brutto) and additional benefits package.
with subject "Project Manager, Custom qPCR reagents"
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.