Right now, we are looking for a People Specialist to our PeopleHUB Contribution, Growth and Development team.
I am Heidi Kauppala and I am leading Contribution, Growth and Development team which is part of PeopleHUB - the “gotoplace” for advice and support on people related topic for all employees globally in Telia. We are a true crossborder team with fantastic team members from all Telia countries. Our target is to build up great employee experience by being relevant, accessible and digital.
Your next challenge?
Our team ensures delivery of Telia common global People processes and programs within performance management, career, engagement and development areas. In addition, there are also local people development activities that are taken care of by our team. This time we need you to join our team to coordinate and administrate Telia group common development and engagement programs. Your role will also include administration of our talent module. So you will work with tools like Workday and learning management system.
In this position you will coordinate and manage various interesting topics such as:
Deliver group programs:
- Be the specialist of your area of group programs (having deep understanding and competence).
- Define and run delivery processes, feedback and cancellation models.
- Coordinate and administrate programs globally and for all countries.
- Communicate and market programs to managers and employees.
- Follow up quality, financials and provide analytics.
- Be key user for nomination process, run and together with global lead develop the process.
System main user:
- Be the specialist of performance & talent module in Workday (having deep understanding and competence). Have a broad understanding of the full contribution & growth area to be able to support hands on in all the topics.
- Works closely with global leads and Workday solution experts while developing new features and support organization regarding all WD talent area questions coming through HUB.
Who are you?
- Great at working with people virtually in multicultural organization
- ”Doer” that can execute and deliver things
- Way of working is organized and structured
- You are used to develop content through analysis
- Positive and respectful attitude
- Willingness to embrace change and learn new ways of doing things
- You have been in administrational roles in large organizations
- You have experience around HR system main user, preferably on Workday
- You are used to work in analytical way and create global processes
- Previous knowledge about running development programs and facilitation is considered as benefit
- Fluent in English language (both spoken and written)
If you like to join our team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me (Heidi) on +358 40 302 1014.
Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!